An incredible Spanish Drinks recipe to try !
Spanish Drinks Ingredients :
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 150g pitted cherries
- 150g fresh pineapple pieces
- 175ml brandy
- 1 (750ml) bottle dry red wine
- 1 can fizzy lemonade to taste
- 250ml orange juice to taste
1. Slice the orange, lemon and lime into thin rounds. Place the citrus in a pitcher with the apples, cherries and pineapple. Pour in the brandy and refrigerate for 2 hours or more. Chill the bottle of red wine, lemonade and orange juice at the same time.
2. Gently crush the fruits with a spoon, then stir in the red wine, lemonade and orange juice. Add additional brandy, lemonade or orange juice to taste. The Spanish drinks recipe of sangria is ready...enjoy it !