Spanish Drinks Recipe Ingredients
- 2 (750ml) bottles dry white wine (such as Pinot Grigio)
- 175ml brandy
- 1 (330ml) tin or bottle ginger ale
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange, halved and sliced
- 1 (330ml) tin or bottle sparkling water (optional)
1. First of all combine Pinot Grigio, brandy and ginger ale in a large pitcher. And then stir in lemon and orange slices. Next is to refrigerate for at least one hour.
2. To serve, pour sangria into ice-filled glasses. If desired, top with club soda. Garnish each glass with an orange slice. Enjoy the Spanish sangria !