Spanish Drinks Recipe: Conchi's Sangria
Spanish Drinks Recipe Ingredients
- 4 (750ml) bottles red wine
- 250g caster sugar
- 2 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 4 sliced fresh peaches
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks, crushed
- 3 litres lemonade
Spanish Drinks Recipe Instructions
1. In a large pitcher, combine red wine, sugar, apples, peaches, bananas and cinnamon sticks. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
2. When you're ready to serve, stir in the fizzy lemonade.